Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year, A New Blog Feature

As we begin this new calendar year, I decided to add a new feature to the blog.  My Sunday homilies will now be available in audio (but since Blogger only allows videos not audio files, I'll be converting them to simple videos and posting them to my YouTube channel, then connecting it here to the blog).  For those who still prefer the printed word, the text of the homily will still appear on the blog.  God bless, and a Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

  1. An excellent reflection in the midst of a busy time of year. I am impressed. I especially appreciated the personal element discussing Marian devotion. I too would have to confess a similar grace-fest when I have turned to our Blessed Mother. Makes me wonder why I so seldom turn to her when the need is so great! Would you be so kind as to let me know what you record your homilies with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I record the homily on my BlackBerry, then I have a piece of software to convert the voicenote file to an MP3.

    ReplyDelete